Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. You roll a fair, six-sided die twice. What is the probability that the die will land with the same side facing up both times
2. The area of the shaded portion of the rectangle below is
3. The ratio of 16:36 is
4. 595 written in expanded form with exponents is
5. Jane saved $5 by buying a jacket at a sale where a 25% discount was given. What was the original price of the jacket
6. How many square yards are there in the area of a rug that is 15 feet long and 12 feet wide
7. Solve for x: 3x2 + 15 = 90.
8. A scale drawing of a bird is the actual size. If the drawing is inches high, find in inches the height of the real bird.
9. Find the sum of -8, 17, 29, -12, -3, and 5.
10. If a man walks mile in 5 minutes, what is his average rate of walking in miles per hour
11. Solve for x: .
12. On a map, 1 inch represents 500 miles. How many miles apart are two places that are inches apart on the map
13. (6 × 103) + (8 × 102) + (7 × 10) + 3 is equal to
14. A salesman received a salary of $150 a week plus 5% commission on his total weekly sales. During one week his total sales amounted to $1800. How much did he earn that week
15. If a car averages 18 miles to a gallon of gasoline, how many gallons of gasoline will be used on a trip of 369 miles
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us