Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. A junior high school established a school savings account, and the eighth grade saved $990. If this was 45% of the total amount saved by the school, find the total amount.
2. A team won 25 games and lost 8. What is the ratio of the number of games won to the number of games played
3. A circular flower garden has a diameter of 21 feet. How many feet of fencing will be required to enclose this garden
4. Solve for x: 7x - 4 = 115.
5. The best approximate answer for 1.2507623 × 72.964896 is
7. The area of a rectangular room is 1000 square feet. If the width of the room is 25 feet, what is the length of the room
8. What will an order for 345 machine bolts at $4.15 per hundred cost
9. On the first day of its drive, a junior high school raised $40, which was % of its quota. How much was the quota
10. According to the 1950 census, 14,830,192 people were then living in the state of New York. Round this number off to the nearest thousand.
11. Simplify: x - [8 - (x - 2)].
12. Sharon made a circle graph and drew an angle of 45° to show the number of pupils in her grade who had earned an A in mathematics. What percent of her grade earned an A
13. The number of pupils having the highest intelligence quotient (I.Q.) is about
14. The number of pupils having an I.Q. of 80 is identical with the number of pupils having an I.Q. of
15. The intelligence quotient that has the greatest frequency is
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us