Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. Which of the following is NOT equal to ?
2. An actor has increased his Twitter following of 1,200 by 45%. How many followers does he now have?
3. Which is the largest fraction?
4. If the length of a rectangle is increased by 20% and the width is decreased by 40%, what is the percent decrease in the area of the rectangle?
5. What is the value of 4.2 + 5.6?
6. In the numeral 2.3145, what is the value of the digit 4?
7. 9 is what percent of 6?
8. A $12 T-shirt is discounted by 40%. What is the amount saved in the purchase of the T-shirt?
9. What is the value of 11.25 – 4.67?
10. What number is halfway between and ?
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us