Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Word Problems Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. Point (4, –3) is on a circle with center (–1, 9). What is the diameter of the circle?
2. A circle is inscribed in a square with side length 12 inches, as shown.
What is the area of the shaded region?
3. The diameter of the cylinder shown is 3 times its height. The formula used to find the volume of a cylinder is V = r2hπ, where r is the radius of the cylinder and h is the height of the cylinder.
If the height of the cylinder is 2 cm, what is its volume, in cm3?
4. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = πr3, where r is the radius of the sphere. A sphere has a volume of 36π. What is the radius of this sphere?
5. Use the figure below to answer the question.
If arc PQR is a semicircle, what is the perimeter of PQRS?
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us