Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Mathematics Achievement Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Mathematics Achievement Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. Solve for x: x2 + 5 = 41.
2. Two rectangular boards each measuring 5 feet by 3 feet are placed together to make one large board. How much shorter will the perimeter be if the two long sides are placed together than if the two short sides are placed together
3. If a plane travels 1000 miles in 5 hours 30 minutes, what is its average speed in miles per hour
4. Two years ago a company purchased 500 dozen pencils at 40 cents per dozen. This year only 75 percent as many pencils were purchased as were purchased two years ago, but the price was 20 percent higher than the old price. What was the total cost of pencils purchased by the company this year
5. An adult's ski lift ticket costs twice as much as a child's. If a family of three children and two adults can ski for $49, what is the cost of an adult ticket
6. Solve for x: + 36 = 37.25.
7. A group of 6 people raised $690 for charity. One of the people raised 35% of the total. What was the amount raised by the other 5 people
8. Which expression is equivalent to the expression (y + 5)(y - 1)
9. If the scale on a blueprint is inch = 1 foot, give the blueprint dimensions of a room that is actually 29 feet long and 23 feet wide.
10. Find the area of a rectangle with a length of 176 feet and a width of 79 feet.
11. 63 ÷ =
12. With an 18% discount, John was able to save $13.23 on a coat. What was the original price of the coat
13. If it takes three men 56 minutes to fill a trench 4' × 6' × 5', and two of the men work twice as rapidly as the third, how many minutes will it take the two faster men alone to fill this trench
14. Population figures for a certain area show there are times as many single men as single women in the area. The total population is 18,000. There are 1122 married couples, with 756 children. How many single men are there in the area
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us