Home > ISEE Test > ISEE Mathematics Achievement Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free ISEE Mathematics Achievement Practice Tests available from crackssat.com.
1. An ordinary die is thrown. What are the odds that it will come up 1
2. Which is the longest time
3. Two cars are 550 miles apart, both traveling on the same straight road toward each other. If one travels at 50 miles per hour, the other at 60 miles per hour, and they both leave at 1 p.m., what time will they meet
4. Write 493 in expanded form, using exponents.
5. If 10 workers earn $5400 in 12 days, how much will 6 workers earn in 15 days
6. The scale of a particular map is = 5 miles. If the distance between points A and B is on the map, what is the distance in actuality
7. Find the diameter of a circle whose area is 78.5 sq. in.
8. If ab + 4 = 52, and a = 6, b =
9. If of a jar is filled with water in 1 minute, how many minutes longer will it take to fill the remainder of the jar
10. A group left on a trip at 8:50 a.m. and reached its destination at 3:30 p.m. How long, in hours and minutes, did the trip take
11. A square is changed into a rectangle by increasing its length 10% and decreasing its width 10%. Its area
12. A recipe for 6 quarts of punch calls for cup of sugar. How much sugar is needed for 9 quarts of punch
13. How many yards of ribbon will it take to make 45 badges if each badge uses 4 inches of ribbon
14. As an employee at a clothing store, you are entitled to a 10% discount on all purchases. When the store has a sale, employees are also entitled to an additional 20% discount offered to all customers. What would you have to pay for a $60 jacket bought on a sale day
* SSAT/ISEE is a registered trademark, which is not affiliated with this website or its practice material.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us