SSAT Reading Question 322: Answer and Explanation
3. Which of the following was the most significant point of conflict between landowners and Diggers?
- A. The Diggers had the willingness but not the space on which to grow enough food to support themselves.
- B. Wealthy landowners in England at the time were usually violent.
- C. There was no agreement between Diggers and True Levelers.
- D. The quality of vegetables grown by the Diggers was inferior to that produced on wealthy estates.
Correct Answer: A